Bolder Giving is currently hiring.
If you are interested in applying to the positions listed below please email with the specified application materials. Please reference the title of the poisition you are applying for in the subject of your email.
Please be advised that due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be able to contact those candidates whose skills and backgrounds best fit the needs of the open position.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Bolder Giving is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ-identified individuals, and persons with disabilities to apply. Bolder Giving does not discriminate due to age, sex, religion, race, color, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other factor prohibited by law.
Intern, Give OUT Day
Temp Consultancy, Give OUT Day
Bolder Giving seeks a dynamic consultant to assist in Give OUT Day 2014. Give Out Day is a new national campaign aiming to mobilize giving to the LGBT nonprofit community by individuals across the country on a single day. With seed funding from the Kevin Mossier Foundation, Bolder Giving launched this new program to help leverage new ongoing support for the LGBT community across the country. This consultantcy is a 20-hour per week temporary paid educational and professional development opportunity beginning the week of January 6, 2014 and ending the week of May 23, 2014. Working directly with the Give OUT Day Program Coordinator, the consultant’s key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with outreach to non-profit organizations for Give OUT Day participation.
- Data entry, including adding and updating contact information, creating and exporting reports.
- Assisting with social media & online community engagement.
- Responding to general inquiries and providing administrative support for special events and activities
- Providing administrative support, as needed, for the daily operations for the Bolder Giving office, including (but not limited to) filing, photocopying, and organizing, and running errands.
- This consultant position will report to the Give OUT, Program Coordinator and is primarily focused on developing and coordinating our new national Give Out Day campaign, part of Bolder Giving’s LGBT Equality Initiative.
- An interest in philanthropy, giving, and social change
- Proficient in Internet research, Social Media, MS Office (especially MS Excel), and database systems (especially Salesforce)
- Detail oriented, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- A sense of humor and commitment for social justice
Please send a cover letter and resume at . In your cover letter, please tell us specifically what excites you about Bolder Giving's mission and Give OUT Day.
Please reference “Give OUT Day Consultant” position in the subject line.